PASS your BC Heavy Trailer Endorsement. For a trailer weighing more the 4,600kg and neither the truck nor the trailer have air brakes.
The course provides:
- more than 100 practice test questions with feedback;
- step-by-step instructions how to conduct a pre-trip inspection on an air brake system;
- detailed rules to use air brakes and brake downhill with a large vehicle safely;
- step-by-step instructions and precise wording for pre-trip inspection of trailers with airbrakes;
- teach you the components of the tractor protection system.