Passing a Road Test requires
In the past few decades, taking a driver's test has changed....A LOT. Many drivers claim they're good drivers because they've never experienced a crash. However, many "good drivers" would be hard pressed to pass a formal road test owing to the changes brought by the Graduated Licensing Programs!
All road tests, regardless of class or location comprise FOUR basic components:
If any of these abilities are lacking, you will not be successful on a road test. Consider purchasing our self-paced, comphrehensive "Pass Your Road Test Course" that will give you all the tools you need to pass your road test...FIRST TIME.
PASS your Driver's License Road Test in the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world.
A course for new drivers working towards their first licence.
The self-paced course provides:
- more than 100 practice test questions with feedback;
- step-by-step instructions how to pass both the knowledge and practical road test;
- rules of the road, signs and defensive posturing;
- step-by-step instructions for road test day;
- teaches you how to stay safe, drive after you get your license, winter driving, and trailering.