Almost all emergency personnel--police, ambulance, fire, search & rescue--are going to require a higher class driver's license.
Most fire fighters are going to either require a straight truck license with air brakes. The straight truck license is either a Class 3 or Class D licence. And most fire trucks are going to be equipped with air brake systems. Thus the driver will be required to have an air brake endorsement.
Most firefighters and paramedics will also be required to have a license to drive and operate a small bus. Most small buses are less than 25 passengers. In some jurisdictions this is a Class 4 license, and in others it will be a Class E or F license.
The small bus license is an advance passenger vehicle licence with a pre-trip inspection component. At most test centres you are allowed a maximum of 20 minutes to complete the pre-trip inspection.
PASS your CDL Air Brakes in the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world.
The self-paced course provides:
• more than 100 practice test questions with feedback;
• step-by-step instructions how to conduct a pre-trip inspection on an air brake system;
• detailed rules to use air brakes and brake downhill with a large vehicle safely;
• step-by-step instructions and precise wording for pre-trip inspection of trailers with airbrakes;
• teaches you the components of the tractor protection system.
GUARANTEED to pass your air brake test FIRST TIME!!