Air Brakes Explained Simply is a revolutionary air-brake manual for American truck, bus, RV, and semi-trailer drivers.
Highly technical information is presented in clear, easy-to-read format
This e-Book contains everything you need to know to pass your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL):
Categorized information in levels of importance:
1) Must Know;
2) Need to Know;
3) Could Know;
4) and Should Know.
• 100 multiple-choice questions you will be asked on your CDL Test;
• Step-by-step instructions for downhill braking;
• Specific wording & steps for the air-brake test you must conduct to pass your CDL pre-trip.
• Links to CDL air brake videos for further explanation to pass your CDL pre-trip.
Dr. Rick August became an air-brake and commercial driving instructor in 1997. For a decade prior to that time, he was an over-the-road truck driver delivering freight in both Canada and the United States.
In 2000, he returned to university and, in 2006, earned his PhD in legal history and policing from the University of Melbourne, Australia. During his university years, Dr. August worked part time as a bus driver for Greyhound Australia.
Air Brakes Explained Simply explains complicated concepts with simple and easy to understand language.
In Air Brakes Explained Simply, Dr. August:
• simplifies technical information and provides understandable comparisons;
• provides you with the exact Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) questions you will be asked;
• highlights the precise knowledge you need to pass your CDL.