The lessons provide the basic information for understanding and passing the licence test FIRST TIME.
The course also moves to provide a basic understanding of the principles of driving, the basic operation of the car, and rules of the road.
Work through each one of the videos.
Each covers a different aspect required to be successful on a road test.
After completing the videos, complete the the review quiz before moving onto the next lesson.
You can do any part of the course, but it is suggested that you do these in order.
You must achieve 80% on the final exam to earn your 'certificate of completion'.
These tools that will help you to select a mentor, pass your road test and stay safe while driving after you are successful passing the road test:
- Schedule for Training
- Guide for Mentors of New Drivers
- License Checklist
- Pre-Trip Inspection Checklist
- Winter Driving Checklist
- Trailering Checklist
- There are 3 practice tests that will quiz you on the information presented in the course. The practice tests are similar to the information and questions that you will answer for your licence test.
The questions are multiple choice and true false.
The final course quiz consists of 25 questions. It covers the following topics:
- Basics of Learning to Drive
- Vehicle Controls (Primary & Secondary)
- Right-of-Way & Rules of the Road
- Road Signs & their meaning
- Skills & Abilities to Pass Your Road Test "FIRST TIME"
- Speed Management
- Space Management
80% is required to pass the course.
After receiving a passing grade on the final exam, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The certificate will shows that you have successfully completed the "PASS Your Road Test First Time" Course.